The requirements of tedious registration process of foreign companies are best fulfilled by professionals. We explain the process of building a business in India and what it will entail. These registrations largely depend on the model business that the client has adopted or needs to adopt as per the domestic environment. Hence, we also help in identifying the business model and proceed with the registration accordingly.
Documents required for Foreign Company Registration
Minimum two directors
- Minimum two directors are required for incorporation of the Company. At least one should be a resident of India.
No minimum capital
- No minimum capital required to form an Indian Subsidiary Company in India.
Minimum of two shareholders
- Indian Subsidiary Company must have minimum of two shareholders. Shareholders can be either individual or any entity or a combination of both.
- The Parent Company must hold 50% of total equity share capital
- Director Identification Number for all Directors