MSMEs refer to Micro, Small and Medium businesses that take part in service sector or in manufacturing, processing and preservation of various goods and communities. They play a very crucial role in the economy of a developing country like India. Government officials in December 2020 stated that a total of 30 percent of the GDP is contributed by the MSMEs. They also contributed 48% to the total exports of the government.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MSME REGISTRATION
- Aadhar Card
- Rent Agreement
- Property Paper
- Cancelled Cheque
- Sales or Purchase Bill and PAN card
- Business Address Proof
For self-owned premise: Lease deed, property tax receipt,
possession letter, allotment letter, etc
For rented premise: NOC from the landlord, rent receipts, utility bills or document evidencing the landlord’s ownership, etc.
- Copies of Sales and Purchase Bills
- Partnership Deed(Partnership Deed is an agreement between the partners of a firm that indicates the terms and conditions of partnership among the partners. It specifies the various terms such as profit/loss sharing, salary, interest on capital, drawings, admission of a new partner, etc.)
- Memorandum of Association(MoA)
- Articles of Association(AoA)
- Copies of Licenses and Bills of Machinery Purchased